Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 16, 2012

beauty...on the cheap

I LOOOOOOVEEE Pinterest. Sure, I spend most of my time on the site convincing myself I have the domestic superpowers of Martha Stewart instead of admitting the fact that I get easily distracted and would probably NEVER finish that DIY earrings holder.

But I'm a step up from some of my friends. I have never set a toilet on fire (true story) nor I have burned the kitchen in the dormitory with easy mac (also true story...). In comparison, I'm a domestic genius!

But that's besides the point. So...favorite thing on Pinterest has to be the beauty pins. Which is how I happened upon the Real Simple website. Some of these aren't new to me (lemon in hair, sugar as a scrub) but some were super interesting, although I don't know if I could bring myself to slather my hand in cooking spray.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...