Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 2, 2012

How to walk in high heels


Guess what I bought?! The cutest shoes ever! I got them at Target (I know... I have a problem) and they're Mossimo. I'm trying to convince myself that I need a super cute dress to go with them...but since I'm still purging my closet I really shouldn't go shopping. Like, really shouldn't.



Aren't they pretty?! I love them. I just wanted to show them off but what the blog post is about was this girl I saw while I was out and about today. She was wearing heels. And clomping. 

I mean...clomping. Very loudly. I couldn't decide if I was being mean by noticing but it was so distracting. 

Granted, I'm not an expert walker or model or anything coming close to giving professional advice. But I did go to charm school (that's right...charm school). And I know how to walk up and down staircases with a book on my head. Without clomping. You aren't allowed to clomp in charm school...you're only allowed to glide. 

So I found this video while perusing beauty channels on YouTube (because being productive on Sunday night isn't any fun). And it explains how to walk properly in high heels. I needed a refresher course as well. So here it is!





Links: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...