Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Uggghhhh


Image from here
I feel like crap today. I think my horrible eating habits (for like a month...it's been fast food) and stress level have finally caught up to me.

Plus I got "the look" from my doctor when I told her that I've been fairly sedentary and eating the big-mac diet.

these are soooo yummy. Fried cheese is never gross... except that it's technically gross for you

So, I hit up the grocery store, and the gym is happening tomorrow. I've got to get back to healthy! Plus my jeans were tight today. Uh-uh.

As a mini (so freaking mini) rant...I hate the food pyramid. And I'm glad the changed it. It always confused me for a hot second because it looks like this. But, (and maybe it's a "me" thing) in my head, the top is the part you strive for (strive up?) and not the bottom. But that's not how you're supposed to read the pyramid. Strive downwards. See...that doesn't even make me happy. Who strives down?

image from here

The plate is more visual. I can handle the plate. It makes total sense to me. Plus my doctor LOVES the plate. She can wax poetic on how easy this type of system is to explain to people (so I suppose I'm not the only food pyramid hater out there).

From Harvard Medical School's Website
She also loves My Food Diary.com. It costs moneys (30 cents a day) but I suppose it's not the end of the world. Basically she told me to start behaving myself. 

There is good news though! I got accepted into one of the universities I applied to! Yay! I have a future!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...