Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

We don't sweat...we glisten!

I totally remember P.E. in school. In middle school our teacher actually told us that girls don't sweat...we glisten (she was joking...it was while we were complaining about our fitness test and being sweaty for the rest of the school day) and the high school gym teacher would pale when anyone mentioned cramps (in reference to that "time of the month"). I'm not sure he noticed when some girls would have a two week long period.

Big Bang Theory: Sheldon and Penny exercising


Anyways, I'd much rather lay around and read a great book than exercise, but I dragged myself to the gym today to work out. And oh my gosh-I was completely disgusting when I was through. But I've got to get back in shape...and stop eating so many yummy sweet things!

I'm trying to motivate myself to go to yoga as well. But the yoga classes are in the morning. And are taught by bright, happy, motivated, morning people. I hate them already. There is no reason to be that excited about the morning.


Image Source:
We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...