Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dallas (the new TV show)

Hopefully I'm not the only weirdo on this planet who is super excited about the return/renewal/continuation of the TV show Dallas.

new cast of Dallas via Collider.com
I've never watched the original (sorry rest of the world!), but I strangely know a lot of about it, and even the characters (I KNOW who JR is) because of how popular it is.

It premiers tomorrow (Wednesday) with back to back episodes and apparently TNT has ordered the full season, which gives me a little hope that they won't cancel the series randomly. I HATE getting into a new series only to have it canceled for reasons I can't quite fathom.



Of course, if you want a quick recap of the original version of Dallas, as well as the newer version. Wikipedia has the recaps. Thank goodness for Wikipedia!

And here's the TNT official site for the TV show (Dallas on TNT) as well as a fairly comprehensive website on both shows (I think?) and tons of information (Ultimate Dallas).
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...