Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Danish police...are kinda awesome

Oh my gosh, I didn't mean to stay away for sooo long! I've been trying to pack my life into a suitcase...and find actual winter clothes.

It's just that I keep getting distracted, by things I don't need.

And I had to buy a laptop/netbook computer thing for class. I have learned that my personal preference when picking out electronics is: "is it pretty?". The sales men love me.

Since, I'm still packing (I mean, how many jeans do I need anyways?), I'll just post a photo of a Danish police officer being fun.

A Danish police officer skate boarding, via 22 Words
Can we even talk about the fact that they (as in the Danish police) have a facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...